September Photo Challenge (Luminance)

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks, the September Photo Challenge is going to be "luminance". Can't wait to see everyone's take on this. Good luck to all!

As always the winner of this month's challenge will get User Gallery web space courtesy of Chase.

The deadline for submissions is September 30th.
You can email your photo to [email protected].
We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo.
Please ensure that the submitted photo is in the form of a jpeg image and no larger than 70k. Images that are way over size will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to include only the 20 best photos submitted. We would love to be able to include all submitted photos, but it's not always possible.

Good luck to everyone and have fun!

core_17 said:
Um...can we have some elaboration on this theme?
mirriam webster says:

Main Entry: lu·mi·nous
Pronunciation: 'lü-m&-n&s
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin luminosus, from lumin-, lumen
1 a : emitting or reflecting usually steady, suffused, or glowing light b : of or relating to light or to luminous flux
2 : bathed in or exposed to steady light <luminous with sunlight>

this should be interesting

md

TwistMyArm
We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo.

:D
Hope hat helped
You better read the entire post that TwistMyArm wrote!

S'all good. We'll forgive you...this time! Muwahahahaha!!!! But now that you've used up your one slip up, you'd better watch your back!!!! :)

can I send the pic. that is very simmilar to the one I posted before but not exactly the same?

Hello everybody. I'm brand new and this sounds like a great way to begin my participation in your 8) forum. So I've sent in my submission.

Now, I'm off to check out prior challenges, and find my self a free website to host my pics here. :)

submission sent :s

I would like to make a contribution but my image is about 140kb. Is that too big to be entered?

Even if its OK to be entered, I'm not even sure if it falls under "Luminance"

Most reactions

Back