September POTM Nomination thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote for elapse by sympL. Nice photo for me. I like the the color and the clarity. It speaks more about nature's best shot!:hail:

I vote for elapse by sympL. Nice photo for me. I like the the color and the clarity. It speaks more about nature's best shot!:hail:

Arch will make a new thread at the end of the month and we can all make the official vote for Septembers nominated photos in that. You can use this thread to nominate up to 3 photo's you've seen on the forum this month that you particularly like. :)

Laddjuvaggi and Tarfala #2 by Alex B

4465.jpg

What's the TPF record for more images nominated in a single month? Just hand the trophy to Alex_B :D

The bad boys, by Alex_B
5146.jpg

Thank you thank you! :) So that makes four nominations this month ....

But seeing the other images, I have no chance to win ;)

Ordinarily, it'd be really funny that so many folks are nominating a photo taken by one person...

...that they were nominating just to be amusing...

...but darn, each of them could easily be the photo of the month.

:thumbup:

This is going to be a very difficult decision for all who are going to vote.

Oh, more nominations. I am sure this is just some accidental avalanche ;)

Also, you vote for the landscapes, which are beautiful, but not so much for my photography ;)

We may need to limit the number of nominations a member can get in a month :lol: We need spread the love around more

We may need to limit the number of nominations a member can get in a month :lol: We need spread the love around more

As I mentioned earlier, the more nominations one single photographer gets, the less the chance that he wins POTM!

Still I am happy to get even more ;)

Also, you vote for the landscapes, which are beautiful, but not so much for my photography ;)

Nice try at self deprecation, but we can't have the landscape without the photo or the photographer. Great stuff Alex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back