September POTM winner sm4him's Zen Rise!

pixmedic

I am the Lord thy Mod
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sm4him took home Septembers POTM win with Zen Rise!
gratz sharon!

$sm4him-zenrise.jpg

Brava Sharon

:smileys::smileys::smileys::smileys:

and also
:boogie:

I'm a little bit happy. :lmao:

Seriously--I am SOOOO excited, and happy, and thrilled and ASTOUNDED that I WON!!!
I never imagined that little ole ME would actually WIN a TPF POTM!! You all have no idea just how much that really does mean to me--the only downside is that I *might* just have to start giving myself a little credit for not being too awful at this photography thing... :D

There are SO many of you here that I really respect and admire as real photographic talent, and to think that people whose talent I respect that much picked MY picture--out of some pretty awesome choices, I might add--is kind of humbling. (of course, it might not have BEEN all those folks I admire that voted for me--but I can pretend it was! :D )

The last time I'd dared look at the poll it still had about two days to go, I think, and matthewo was just one vote behind me--I was absolutely certain that his photo would win. The irony of that would have been that *I* nominated his! But, if it had beat mine out, I'd have been okay with that, because it truly was an astounding photo, Matthew!

EDIT: I should also add that tirediron is my new best friend, for having nominated my picture in the first place! :hug::

Last edited:
Congrats Sharon .

Yup! Congratulations. Well deserved.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Congrat's, Sharon. :hail:

EDIT: I should also add that tirediron is my new best friend, for having nominated my picture in the first place! :hug::

Ssshhh, Sharon, Tirediron had a sudden change of address and said to send that secret $$ to the secondary address he sent you, sshhh.
ok, a big Congrats to you! Lots of work have paid off, again, for you! So happy
Nancy

SHARON!!! CONGRATS!!!

And big thanks to Mishele who threw my picture in the hat! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back