Serene

John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have come to this location often to take pictures and everytime I see it in a different light.

CRW_0267_RT16c1.jpg

Ain't that beautiful?

I could sit there for hours. When it warms up, that is.

Lovely!
Have you ever thought of creating a "collage" - would the right word be "composite" for it? - from all your photos taken at the same spot, all presenting the different light? That might be nice to see! (Only would I not know how to create a "collage" digitally, i.e. with the help of my computer).

Great! I like the sky here! And the silhouette of the beach and waves.

Wow... Cruzin..that needs to be framed. Nice work

i agree with chiller, that needs to be framed...that is one of the most beautiful shots i have seen... would love to see it 11x14 black mat....just beautiful! easy to see why you keep going back...as would i, if i lived anywhere close... the title fits perfect!

aprilraven said:
i agree with chiller, that needs to be framed...that is one of the most beautiful shots i have seen... would love to see it 11x14 black mat....just beautiful! easy to see why you keep going back...as would i, if i lived anywhere close... the title fits perfect!

It's a fascinating spot, walking is a little tough cause it's a bit like walking on golf balls, but always worth it, and very few people which makes it peacefull also. The spot is called Pebble Beach and it is about 2 miles long.

Thank you all, for the replies.

Most reactions

Back