Series of my dog

immski

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is a series i took today on a little stroll through the woods w/ my cocker spaniel. His name is Albert and he is almost 8 years old. I had not intended on photographing him but he was a very good specimine and he caught my eye just as we were aboout to turn for home. I was going to post some different pictures but I decided my pup deserves the spotlight for a bit. Please tell me what you think!

50473274-L.jpg

50473278-L.jpg

50473282-L.jpg

50473305-L-1.jpg

50473289-L.jpg

The last is a photo of me and Albert. Unfortunately he was not interested in the photo but rather the snow at that time. Thanks for looking and critiques are always welcome.:mrgreen:

Black dog and white snow... if there is a tricky exposure, then this is the one! Either you get his coat showing nicely and the snow glaring in a supernatural white, or you get the snow about right but every detail of Albert's nice curls gets lost... hard to combine. The RAW-experts might know how it can be solved, but I have never so far even DARED to test out the RAW possibilities with my new camera...

I really like the second (cute expression!) and the last, where the flash helps to show you two (even snow-licking Albert :D).

Most reactions

Back