Series: Putting it Together

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just did this series for the Photo Assignment of the week (which everyone should do, go to the themes section and check it out)...not near technically perfect, but it was fun and my first try at doing a sequential series...these really need a thin black border around them, but didn't think of that til it was too late...

IMG_2838series1.jpg

IMG_2839series2.jpg

IMG_2840series3.jpg

IMG_2841series4.jpg

IMG_2843series5.jpg

IMG_2844series6.jpg

IMG_2845serieslast.jpg

Thanks Jeff and Raymond :) It wasn't hard to do at all...I put down a white piece of matt board and for the setup, and then converted using a channel mixer layer in PS...if it's the puzzle you're wanting to know how to do that's another story :lol: Oh I also applied a USM to this so that the woodgrain would stand out more :)

well its vey cool what you do, I personally have never tied any kind of studio work.. takes too much mind power!! Or, I just never had the urge to try.. You do wonderful things there, Amanda!

:) Thanks Raymond, but I'm quite sure with your skill you could do this...I forgot to mention on this I simply used window lighting and fill flash. You can always use lamps and even flashlights as well...you should try it sometime I'm sure you'd do well :)

I love this. Your experimentation makes me want to sit indoor all day! I think it would look awesome if you put all of these next to each other side to side and gave it a black border.

those matt boards were not bulid once~ :mrgreen:

really well done! The border is ok to me,I do not think you need to add border~

Thanks everyone :)

TheBeginning- Just window lighting and fill flash :) Can't afford fancy studio lights ;)
Scott- Great idea :) I will work on putting them next to each other with a black border :)

Again thanks everyone :)

Most reactions

Back