Serious Business....

Do want you want to do. If you really want that camera, then do what you have to to purchase it. You have to ask, would you rather have a DSLR or that other stuff? What is more important to you?

Don't let them make you think you wasted time posting.

anderspj: Get a freaking life. If you can't be nice, don't post anything. If you are going to be an ass, at least post more than one word.

:/

Alright, Thanks for the help! I'll remember to think my posts through before I post them. Sorry for the trouble.

Are Cameras really cheaper there anyways? From my experience, electronics are just as much, if not MORE, than in North America.

Unless you're talking Hong Kong, but then it's all knock off anyways...

You have 17 posts and you have the right to tell people how to post? No one but the mods have that right. This community is like a big family, and we all ***** to each other all the time. If you don't like that, sorry, but thats how it is around here.

Lock it, this is done.

Let's just stop. It's over. It's not such a big deal. I just wanted help and I was given help. That's all.

Let's not have a big argument and then bring other people into this. Let's just settle this like we're humans and get over it.

Most reactions

Back