Serious lack of sleep

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some of you may remember my drunken post I made back on friday night (I think). Well since then I've had on average 3 hours of sleep per night. It's now early early early wednesday morning (3am to be exact).

I'm walking around in a daze. It's like being drunk. I've never ever been this sleep deprived in my life. :-(

Reason for no sleep:
1. was out partying everynight until Monday morning and being tour guide for the guys during the waking hours.
2. Since monday the boys have all left and my serious inability to do uni assignments before they're due is shining through. WHY OH WHY.. must I leave assignments until the day before they're due! Faaaaaaark. :irked:

Serious stress is starting to kick in. :x I just can't get my head around things anymore. It's like my brain has gone to mush. You should've heard my french speech this morning (that I only remembered I had to do at around 11am... and I had to give it at 3pm... faaar out!) It was shocking. I couldn't string two words together.

I'm gonna laugh so hard tomorrow morning (when my alarm goes off at 6:30) when I read what I've done so far on my photoshop assignment. It's probably half written in french for all I know. Grrr! Then the other film assignment is due tomorrow afternoon as well... and I've only half done it. Grrr.

Damn my brain for making everything so complicated. :irked: I just wish it would all go away and I could have fun. :-(

Just felt like a whinge. If you've been this sleep deprived, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Discuss. :greenpbl: hehehe.

meh... thought about it. But the strongest thing we've got in the house is panadeine forte. That'd probably just put me to sleep... which is not what I need right now.

Maybe Bace can give me some ekkies to keep me going??? Just until Wednesday 8pm... then I get to sleep until.... thursday 7:30am.... haha and then go to work! :-(

I can relate. I'm queen of putting off my assignments until the day/night before they are due. Case in point, I have a speech and paper due Thursday. I will start it Wed night. I have two classes left and then I am done with my degree and my motivation (which was nil to begin with) has completely disappeared.

Meysha said:
meh... thought about it. But the strongest thing we've got in the house is panadeine forte. That'd probably just put me to sleep... which is not what I need right now.

Maybe Bace can give me some ekkies to keep me going??? Just until Wednesday 8pm... then I get to sleep until.... thursday 7:30am.... haha and then go to work! :-(

whats wrong with you aussies anyways that you cant finish words...

like "im going to eat breakkies"

"sometimes i like to eat ekkies"

oh well...guess ill never get it.

as far as drugs...i think sleep would be exactly what you need....right after the munchies.

what in the jumpin lanny hosafets are ekkies?

After 2 or 3 weeks of sleep deprivation it seems your body gets used to it & stops complaining! (been doing about 2-3 hours sleep over the last 4 or 5 weeks now!)

Just beware when you do sleep after a few weeks & know you don't NEED to get up! It can take it's revenge & knock you out for a day or two!:lol:

I'm pretty sure you're right, Corry. And now that Matt is pointing it out, you Aussies do have an unbearably cute way of talking. :lol: I like it, as long as I can follow along. ;) Alison, hang in there, girl. :hug:: It's almost over, PLUS your mind is unquestionably done with school, and already being a mom to a new baby girl. :)

hehehe... yeah ekkies is ecstacy.

I've never noticed it before but we do shorten a lot of words don't we, down here. :blushing:

Well I just got my 3 1/2 hrs sleep YAY! Now to finish my assignments.

Alison, I completely understand the lack of motivation. After 4 years of french, I'm definately over it.

And matt... it's Brekky... not brekkies. Speaking of brekky... i need coffee!!

I think its a south pacific thing. Kiwis are notorious for ending everything thing in 'ey' or 'ie". For example the skaties and surfeys in NZ are usually matey potateys, who sit around eating lollies and chockies.

Hehe Karalee. Kiwis piss me off, when they call Australia Aussie...

I asked my cousins - Why do you call it that? We don't call it that..

Okay. I am from NZ. But have lived in Australia since I was 1... My cousins still live there...

Damn right we shorten our words!

"Owwyaagoooin" :lmao:

Vicky: Eakky's wouldn't do much for you except make you thirsty - Speed is the better alternative. :fangs:

I say "Ostraya"... it's the only way to say it. :greenpbl:

It's pretty icky when cockies walk over your chokkies that you were gonna have for brekky. :confused:

Most reactions

Back