Seriously, who steals a pregnant woman's food?!

Wow...you must work with some real low-lifes...

Oh don't I know it. My husband used to take my laptop away on a regular basis. The internet is a scary place when you are pregnant and the forums can be the scariest!

You don't happen to be a DWIL'er do you?

Lol! At work stealing food is one of the cardinal sins, but it still happens on occassion.

The guys got tired of it and made "beef stew" out of dog food (the chunky canned kind in gravy) and adding some peas. They left a note very clearly asking that it not be touched. They got the last laugh when it had vanished the next shift.

Mwahahahha!

That's awesome!!! Mommy medic, you're not on BabyCenter, are you? There's someone with the same screen name.

LOL sorry. I thought (with your familiarity with birth boards) that you might be a member of a Dealing With The Inlaws forum on another site.

Reminds me of a story similar to yours. Except this time the person that was constantly having their lunch eaten wrote a note that said "To whom it may concern, please do not eat my sandwich like you have done every day this week. Today I licked it." At lunch time the sandwich was still there. Except this time there was a new note attached that simply said "So did I".

DWIL...I thought that meant Driving With Intoxicating Liquor, or Dealing With Internet LIFE, or Divorced Window In-search of Love...

You should have said that the food contained hormone additives for you because of your pregnancy and that anyone who ate it should seek immediate medical advice.

Most reactions

Back