Session from today- geez am I tired!

Thanks for all the FB.

I'm also a fan of the little bruised knee...I feel like it makes the picture real.

I really like the first one, although the cropped foot only bothers me a tiny bit!

I love the big sister consoling the younger one! The lighting is a bit flat, but I think a soft light layer at low opacity in PS will take care of that.

The third one is cute, although I wish I could see what she was looking at...

The fourth one with the seagull: I think it would be easy enought to clone the gull out if you wanted to.

I love the fifth one!

I can't see the last one :-(

Anelle

I added the last one! I think I may have deleted it by mistake.

I really like them all!

4 she is in the center but i like 6

#1 - Adorable - love the expression. The cut-off foot is nagging at me when I look at it. Otherwise very nice. If I were feeling particularly edit-y I might take a few rust stains off the woodwork or lighten them, but that's just me.

#2 - Very cute. I might brighten their eyes a little, though. And, as stated, remove the white blob.

#3 - Like this one a lot. Maybe brighten up the eyes, though.

#4 - Also like this one very much. The bird doesn't bother me at all, but it could be moved further into the upper corner, if needed.

#5 - Great expression of childhood joy. Very nice. I might brighten her up a little, but I like the unusual setting.

#6 - It may be cliche, but it isn't to the parents. Nice shot.

#7 - I'm getting a red X.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back