Session With Valory

SkWeEkiE

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.abrownphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone, recently had a little shoot with my friend Valory.

Here are a few out of the 75 that we ended up keeping :D

C&C all you'd like!

47.jpg

38.jpg

28.jpg

23.jpg

9.jpg

Nice work.

I like the pose and exposure in #2, but the background is still a bit distracting.
In #3, I love the exposure and body position...except for the way her neck/jaw is pulled back.
#4 & 5 I like very much.

Looks like you are doing a pretty good job of balancing ambient light and fill flash.

Nice work.

I like the pose and exposure in #2, but the background is still a bit distracting.
In #3, I love the exposure and body position...except for the way her neck/jaw is pulled back.
#4 & 5 I like very much.

Looks like you are doing a pretty good job of balancing ambient light and fill flash.
Thanks for viewing and taking time to comment! Much appreciated!:thumbup:

What kind of lighting did you use here?

She looks slightly overexposed in most of the shots to me. There are spots where her shirt is blown out and her skin has strange hightlights.

tell me which one did she like and which one do people think looks the most like her.

If I were you on the last one I would clone in that patch of sky over her head/
She hasn't had a chance to get the CD from me yet... so we'll see :)
What kind of lighting did you use here?

She looks slightly overexposed in most of the shots to me. There are spots where her shirt is blown out and her skin has strange hightlights.
i used a crappy $15.00 Quantaray Q15 flash that i only bought for shooting some little league basketball games in a crapily lit gym :)

I only have a little laptop, so as far as calibration goes, i lack the capability to get everything right.... which is why they are most likely overexposed like you said! :)

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Great pics! Lovely model and 2, 4, and 5 are very nice compositions. I like the last one the most, but would see if cropping it a bit does anything positive. Also, i agree with you as they seem a little bit over exposed - but likely an easy fix in pp?

Well done!!

ft

Most reactions

Back