Seven pictures from Yosemite...

Phazan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
HEY! I am really excited to show these! I think I did a pretty good job, but it would be nice to have some feedback on these. Any comments would be appreciated!
grafiti.jpg

elcapitan.jpg

squirrel.jpg

slowshutterwater1.jpg

reflectionpond.jpg

mountains.jpg

moonmountain.jpg

Thanks for looking!

2, 5 and 7 are fantastic!

I will go with 3, 5 and 7 being my favourites, the detail in 3 is great, the symmetry in number 5 is downright beautiful, with the crisp blues and greens, and the point of view on the seventh is nicely seen.

nice work on #5... love the moon in the last too, nice capture... :thumbup:

Number 5 and 7 are my favorites

Ahh, thanks for the comments, everyone! It's always nice to hear someone likes me photos!!

Yes, very good photos. I don't know what you were thinking posting graffiti as your first one, but the others are amazing. I have time so I'll do my best to judge every one of your pics:

1. I'm not sure why you have a picture of graffiti. If I don't know something, please inform me.

2. Not bad, but it would be better if the whole left side of the cliff was lit, that's beyond your control however. Good job nonetheless.

3. I love that picture. Amazing job capturing that cute squirrel and nice detail. That couldn't be done any better.

4. Great picture of the soft-flowing water on that waterfall. Everything looks great except for a few branches that seem to get in the way. (in my opinion, although some people may see that as a part of the nature)

5. Wow this picture has it all. Great color and great capture! That looks like it should be on a yosemite postcard. :thumbup:

6. Nice scenic view of the mountains, I just wish there was more lighting on them. Still nice, however.

7. The mountain/ cliff looks terrific and the moon in the background is icing on the cake. Nice job!

I hope you appreciate my input. I'm still new to photography and this forum but I do know what looks good.

one thing i've noticed in the two threads of yours i've seen (this being the second)

is that your images aren't very sharp, do you have photoshop? if so you should sharpen the images before you resize them to upload to the internet . . . and potentially oversharpen them if your image hosting service uses a lower quality.

5 stands apart from the rest! good job

#7 blows me away! well done. excellent

yo man i must say
#5 is an amazing photo
and that squirrel is tight man
good pics

Most reactions

Back