Sex slave... yet another "if"...

MDowdey said:
whatever happened to sex that didnt involve k-y, whips, latex gloves, farm animals, or "special pills"?

:lol:

md

So, is that all you're getting right now? And, this is a problem...?

Well, I'll concede the farm animals might get old, but around here you should have no trouble ebay'ing off a sheep.... get your bids ready, guys.

terri said:
MDowdey said:
whatever happened to sex that didnt involve k-y, whips, latex gloves, farm animals, or "special pills"?

:lol:

md

So, is that all you're getting right now? And, this is a problem...?

Well, I'll concede the farm animals might get old, but around here you should have no trouble ebay'ing off a sheep.... get your bids ready, guys.
Havoc is keeping all the sheep to himself.

Luminosity said:
Ter if I don the latex gloves , break out the KY and grin evilly at any of em ....i'm thinkin they'll get scared lol !

You might want to re-think that, girlfriend. :wink:

Not a star watcher either but :drool: Catherine Zeta-Jones...

Lumi, I will loan you my "mistress kit". Vinyl bustier and mask, cat-o-nine tails whip, sport cuffs, soft ropes to bind (but not leave marks), a fine paint brush and some candles. Don't worry - they won't be scared off. They will be begging to serve you. :twisted:

MD - no pills, farm animals or ky required. :p

This might be cheese, but my boyfriend would be awesome. :whip:

You didn't specify if it has to be a reality thing, or just some fantasy.

Because I don't have any fantasies except to make love in a darkroom (I know that's cheese too). I wouldn't mind doin' it in a studio with the hot lights shining on us :):):)

Seriously though, I swear I can't think of anyone else.

photogoddess said:
Not a star watcher either but :drool: Catherine Zeta-Jones...

Lumi, I will loan you my "mistress kit". Vinyl bustier and mask, cat-o-nine tails whip, sport cuffs, soft ropes to bind (but not leave marks), a fine paint brush and some candles. Don't worry - they won't be scared off. They will be begging to serve you. :twisted:

Dayum @ the Mistress Kit ...... now THOSE items could mean "hours of fun for the whole family" ! :lol:
You ARE a bit of a dark horse arent ya !
:wink:

I think I could totally get used to the idea of bein a sassy, bossy ***** :D

Now where's my slave ? :twisted:

and lol @ how many of us forum girls nominating other females to be sex slaves to...

Although ..... I am also gonna agree with Ceno WHOLEHEARTEDLY on the Stephen Dorff thang ... I've :drool: ed over him since I saw him in 'The Power of One' , years ago , oh mamma mia !

hehehe ant nothing like a vinyl and leather to make my night a whole lot more fun :whip:

ceno2000 said:
i would have to go with steven dorff
man he is hottttt :D

OMG I have had a HUGE crush on Steven Dorff since I was a teenager.
That boy makes my stomach flip just from looking at him for a split second.
He is one of the absolute sexiest men on the planet.

Seen the new Britney clip girls? He doesn't make enough movies!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

oh and Canon fan :blulsh2: :blulsh2:

Most reactions

Back