Sexual Health & Lifestylo Magazine Seeking Photography

sexyliving

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Sexual Health & Lifestyle magazine seeking artwork and photography to publish in our newest, professional publication. Artwork and or Photographic Images must pertain to self-discovery, romantic/intimate moments, dream landscapes/seascapes/escapes, the human body (nudes are acceptable). Please note that this is a professional magazine and therefore no explicit artwork/photography will be accepted. This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your talents and gain exposure and recognition. All artists names and contact information shall be published in our magazine. Please forward submissions including a short biography to [email protected].

As for size limits, for initial emails keep photographs a reasonable size, and then if we decide to publish your work, we will email you and request a larger resolution photo.

Thank you all in advance for your submissions. We appreciate good photography :D .

this is not an opportunity to make money, we already have professional photographers being paid

this is more so an opportunity for those who would appreciate and enjoy seeing their work published in a magazine, (the person who does it as a hobby, not as a profession/source of income)

sexyliving said:
this is not an opportunity to make money, we already have professional photographers being paid

this is more so an opportunity for those who would appreciate and enjoy seeing their work published in a magazine, (the person who does it as a hobby, not as a profession/source of income)
If you want my artwork, you'll have to pay me.

sexyliving said:

This is more so an opportunity for you to get good photography for free, from photographers who don't have the experience, or self esteem to consider themselves "professional".

No shame. Even National Geographic does it. I just wanted to see if that was indeed what the case was here.

What happens to the copyright of the photo, if it's selected by you for use in your magazine?

Digital Matt said:
What happens to the copyright of the photo, if it's selected by you for use in your magazine?

You still own the and copyright for the photo. However the photo would be exclusive to us.

For everyone's information, we are now paying for the following images:

Looking for high quality photographs of heterosexual couples engaging in intimate situations, whether it be lying in a bed together, hugging, kissing carressing, even casual flirting.

sexyliving said:
You still own the and copyright for the photo. However the photo would be exclusive to us.

For everyone's information, we are now paying for the following images:

Looking for high quality photographs of heterosexual couples engaging in intimate situations, whether it be lying in a bed together, hugging, kissing carressing, even casual flirting.

i gotta picture of my mom and dad bangin...does that count?

stop spamming.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back