Sexxy Braces RETURNS, new and improved

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
Ok, i improved this one. I took someone's suggestions, i colored teh strwberry, and blurred the background, as well as lightening inside his mouth to accent his braces a little more. Oh, it was taken with an olympus digital, outdoor, not flash, la dee da, slightly slow shutter, cropped the rest of his head cuz he was making a goofy face, the picture was originally just us goofin around, but I really loved the concept since most strawberry lickin photos are of a female with over accented lip color lickin this strawberry. I liked the idea of an average joe with braces gettin some strawberry lickin action. This photo is really important to me. It is one of my favorites in my gallery, so please tell me what you think. PLEASE. Last time this got alot of views but not alot of comments and that dissappointed me a bit. So DO IT! COMMENT! DO IT FOR ME! PLEASE!
sexxybraces2.jpg

DramaDork626 said:
Ok, i improved this one. I took someone's suggestions, i colored teh strwberry, and blurred the background, as well as lightening inside his mouth to accent his braces a little more. Oh, it was taken with an olympus digital, outdoor, not flash, la dee da, slightly slow shutter, cropped the rest of his head cuz he was making a goofy face, the picture was originally just us goofin around, but I really loved the concept since most strawberry lickin photos are of a female with over accented lip color lickin this strawberry. I liked the idea of an average joe with braces gettin some strawberry lickin action. This photo is really important to me. It is one of my favorites in my gallery, so please tell me what you think. PLEASE. Last time this got alot of views but not alot of comments and that dissappointed me a bit. So DO IT! COMMENT! DO IT FOR ME! PLEASE!
sexxybraces2.jpg

i really like the idea, but some of the seeds in the strawberry are misscolored or some dont look colored at all

fightheheathens said:
i really like the idea, but some of the seeds in the strawberry are misscolored or some dont look colored at all

Yea, right now i would say the same, fix the coloration in the seeds, youll be surprised how much that draws away from the rest of the photo.

Most reactions

Back