SFRSCCA Autocross

Trv

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey, this is my first time posting here. I thought I'd post some fairly recent stuff. This was taken today, at the local San Fransisco Regional Autocross Event. I wasn't driving in it, so I thought I'd take a few shots of the event. No post processing. Sorry for the lack of different perspectives of the course, there weren't many good places to take photos. Hope you like it.

DSC_1040.jpg

DSC_1018.jpg

DSC_1026.jpg

DSC_1042.jpg

Very nice. I would love to see some panning though.

Ah, alright. I actually came into this a little confused about what to expect. I enjoy night photography, so this was a little bit of a different game for me. Good stuff, I'll keep that in mind for the next event.

It just takes practice panning. You'll get good at it after a few events. I've been shooting autocross for almost a year and a half and even still I throw out a lot of my panning shots. You sure do have quite a group of interesting cars out there. Over in Atlanta there's basically never any XP cars.

Yeah, that's the majority of our cars here. They're pretty much all prepared cars. I'm currently in SM, but I should be heading over to XP in the next couple of months.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back