Shades of Citrus

Dioboleque

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to the USF Botanical Garden a couple weeks ago. Cropped this one a bit, had a hard time deciding on the composition. I would like general comments or technical critique. Thanks! :sillysmi:

click for bigger

I like it allot. I sure wish it were bigger tho. About twice that wide and twice as high would be primo!

Thanks for the post!

Thanks for the comment! I link to the larger version simply because I feel that some of the sharpness is lost in the largest version when I upload to Flickr. It could just be my imagination. I'll have to try experimenting with uploading larger files and see if Flickr gives me an option in between medium and original with better sharpness. Check out the link and let me know if the original larger version seems less sharp and if this is merely an illusion or what... :sillysmi:

My "technical" critique is post-processing related. The photo, to me, lacks contrast other than a small color contrast you get between the red and green complimentary colors. I realize the histogram is pretty well weighted, but I would prefer something darker in there, as well.

absolutly gorgeous

Thanks for the comments! I did up the contrast a bit, as I find that most of the photos I take with my camera need extra contrast. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

Back