Shadow and Mia **NOT 56k friendly**

photogoddess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.trueblueintimates.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This weekend I decided to take my babies out for some picture time. After a short drive up to a park in Palos Verdes that has an equestrian facility in it, I let them loose for a little grazing. Good thing we didn't get caught cause I'm afraid to know what the fine is for having 2 loose horses in the park. :blushing: I wasn't sure if Mia (the brown one) would stay put but she made me proud. I recently got her and she's still a bit of a train wreck but we're building trust every day. Shadow (the black and white one) never met a meal that he didn't like. I've had him for several years so I knew that as long as there was food around, he'd stay anywhere that I put him. :lol:

Trust in her eyes
imyseyee.jpg

Dinner for two
IMG_6650e.jpg

Room to run
IMG_6657ae.jpg

Yummy! :drool:
IMG_6621ae.jpg

Is the grass greener over there?
IMG_6593e.jpg

Where are we?
Imagefacee.jpg

Food glorious food :D
eatinge.jpg

There's more grass over here too!
IMG_6614ae.jpg

EscapeTurn said:
Gorgeous horses! Is the bay a thoroughbred?

Yuppers - She's a thoroughbred. Came off the race track when she was 3 (she'll be 7 in March) because she wasn't much of a runner. Pretty darned slow actually. :lol:

wow, you are lucky to have such beautiful creatures.

The first one I like the fact that you can see the reflection in the eye, and #3 looks great as well...composition and b&w.

very nice!

Thanks for the nice comments. I'm gonna try to get them out there again for more photos. Maybe actually get some of them doing something besides eating next time. :lol:

The "Where are we?"-portrait of Mia, the horse, fascinates me, though I like the entire little series AND the story that goes with them ... you going to the park with your horses, while others take their dogs :D.

And I like that your brown horse is called Mia.
Our cat is called Mia, too.

Most reactions

Back