shadow~~~

Shan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
10_tmp_copy.jpg

i like what you're trying to accomplish in this but it shows just a bit too bright on my equipment. lets see what others have to say..........

also Shan, keep in mind that yesterday was Mother's Day and responses were pretty nill. i'm sure you'll start to see a bit more activity on all your recent posts once the week begins.

Thanks for your comments,Jon! :)

I used PS to make the light and shadow looks more stronger~~~~May be it is too stronger ~~~sometimes it is a little hard to control the extent or degree(I don't know which word is suitable,sorry!)

as you said, I need to discover some special acitivity yesterday. Unfortunately, this two weeks is my mid-term test week,I have to spend more time on studying than usual, otherwise I will spend more time on photography.Yesterday,I did find something special.when I went to surpermaket to buy some food in a shopping mall,I saw a dad and his daughter(I think she only 1 years old,she only can say "dad" "mum") was making a necklace for her mummy, but I can not take photos in any shop of the public shopingmall~~~~so ~~~what a pity!

I think that you have the right Idea...but I think that its a little too strong in this case. The sky is a distraction because its a tad too bright also. So maybe tone down the sky and go from there. Good composition though...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back