shadowed girl.

spiffybeth

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
girlisshadowfb4.jpg

c/c please!

It's quite abstract...the shadow is so dark that it seem to have form in and of itself...and the girl's legs almost look out of place.
I don't know what to make of it, but it's interesting.

thanks mike!

very interesting shot, the shadow almost looks like a cape!

thanks!

if someone views this and doesnt like it, can they tell me and explain why?

I can't tell where the shadow begins and where her hoodie starts. It's kind of frustraiting in a way. It makes it feel like a struggle for her, as if she's carrying something really heavy. Does that make sense?

On the other hand it's causing me to do a lot of thinking, and stairing at the photograph, so it has captured my attention for that reason.

i made the girl and her shadow one on purpose. the original picture was boring.

I don't really like this picture, but it's hard to put the "why" into words... I guess it's just not interesting to me? Like, the concept is interesting, but the end result just doesn't wow me.

Sorry I can't be more helpful. :/

thanks for the feedback! do you think maybe its too flat?

it's neat but stressful in a weird way

It makes me think that she's being consumed by this black weight... I agree, stressful. Very interesting though.

It's painful to look at because I struggle with the girl carrying that huge shadow!

thanks for the feedback! do you think maybe its too flat?

Oh my gosh! Yes, I think that's it, actually! Hahaha, I couldn't think of WHY it didn't look totally convincing, but I believe that's it. If you added some depth to the shadow, I think it might make it "pop" more :)

thanks for all the feedback guys!

Flatness...It looks like the shadow is painted on there. It's a cool concept though.

Most reactions

Back