pursuer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
shaft2nc.jpg

Thanks for looking

I really like this one :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:

Everything about it...tones, angle, depth, everything!

when i look at this, i almost feel like im beeing pulled into the shaft, like m beeing drawn closer and further down it....anyone else get that? or atleast see where im coming from?

Jeff

dream rider said:
when i look at this, i almost feel like im beeing pulled into the shaft, like m beeing drawn closer and further down it....anyone else get that? or atleast see where im coming from?

Jeff

I thought the same thing, for a split second I thought it was vertically-oriented and it felt like I was falling into it.

Cool shot!

Very cool, you should get something or someone down there that you can just barely see... that would be pretty cool... :)

EstorilM said:
I thought the same thing, for a split second I thought it was vertically-oriented and it felt like I was falling into it.

Cool shot!

also. that is a great shot
the Black & White does it so much justice.

love it.

thank you for sharing it

Nice shot, too bad the ground at the front is off focus..

Thanks for the kind comments everyone :)

Soraiden, it is a ventilation shaft in an underground WWII era magazine, part of an abandoned fortification. Im on a real history kick right now, in case you guys can't tell ;)

pursuer said:
Thanks for the kind comments everyone :)

Soraiden, it is a ventilation shaft in an underground WWII era magazine, part of an abandoned fortification. Im on a real history kick right now, in case you guys can't tell ;)

Wow... ok, you get a double point score for super creativity. :) You ARE on a history kick... it's great tho, you are posting some very unique images.

It's ironic that the historical photographs are new & refreshing... :D

Most reactions

Back