Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My first River Otter

i-vb9zFxv-XL.jpg

i-nqQDCTn-XL.jpg

i-sWbSMdX-XL.jpg

Hey, cool pics! Otters are fascinating creatures. I live in Oregon, known as "the beaver state". We have vastly, vastly more beavers, which seem to out-compete the otters, but the few times I've been able to observe otters in my many fishing trips, I've always been simply enchanted at seeing the way otters behave. Same with these photos...there is just that certain something about the river otter.

Great shots M

Hey, cool pics! Otters are fascinating creatures. I live in Oregon, known as "the beaver state". We have vastly, vastly more beavers, which seem to out-compete the otters, but the few times I've been able to observe otters in my many fishing trips, I've always been simply enchanted at seeing the way otters behave. Same with these photos...there is just that certain something about the river otter.

Beavers and Otters don't compete beavers don't eat fish and otters don't eat tree branches.

Otters I only see in the fall winter and spring never in summer they are kinda elusive I know where a den is my parents have moved from there. once some Ice formed on the lake like clock work they showed up til Ice left

Nice set i have only ever seen a otter once but it scared me thought it was a racoon till i saw brown coming out of the reeds so thought beaver till i saw its face

Great set! Love otters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I like beaver

Thanks. We don't have many of either around here. The otter was a great fisherman, it caught at least 12 while I was watching.

Great shots M

Beavers and Otters don't compete beavers don't eat fish and otters don't eat tree branches.

Otters I only see in the fall winter and spring never in summer they are kinda elusive I know where a den is my parents have moved from there. once some Ice formed on the lake like clock work they showed up til Ice left
Great set! Love otters

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very nice! I observed my first last year ( 2016 ).

Thanks

Ferrets = cat snakes
Otter = water cat snakes! :D

Lovely shots! I agree with John - the first one is pretty special.

Excellent set, with #1 being the best imo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back