Shameless self promotion- Weather Channel photo contest

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone,

voting started yesterday on The Weather Channel's photo contest and I could use some votes if any of you are feeling generous :1247:

I have a few photos in there but I really like my photo over the Milky Way from Zion NP, if you feel like showing a fellow TPF member some love, here's the link

http://bit.ly/1K7FaHP

Yeah, with a photo like that you really do need our help....choke, cough, ha, ha...
Great shot, good luck

there's a ton of mediocre stuff in that contest, but I have seen some really great images mixed in as well. I'm up to #5 or so in total votes but the top image is a few hundred votes ahead of me. There's still quite a while before the voting period is over, so who knows...

Tried to vote for you as it is a cracking shot mate, unfortunatley I'm not on facebook so I can't cast a vote.

it's the thought that counts! Thanks anyway. The voting is just for fan favorite- which nets the winner $1k, which would be nice, but their judges pick the winner for a prize of $15k :bouncingsmileys:

Amazing picture. I don't know what else to say, I'm speechless.

Incredible work! You've got my vote!

Thanks everyone! I'm in like 6th place right now and behind a couple hundred votes, so I don't have high hopes for fan favorite, but I really appreciate the votes! I think it's coming down to how many friends you can convince to vote every day, and I don't want to annoy people (on FB, IG, here) by reminding them every day. There are some great photos ahead of me, but also some really mediocre ones so I think it's just people getting their friends and family to vote. I'm still holding out for the $15k top prize....wish me luck!! If I win I'm going to Iceland haha

Most reactions

Back