Shannon again!

find her pose a bit weird and uncomfortable... keep wondering bout her right leg in those heels

jmo

This one isn't really working for me Trev... The lighting is great, exposure is spot on, but I agree with Maria on the pose, and as well, the royal blue shoes seem rather jarring when compared to the rest of the scene which is mainly earth tones. Oh... and what's with the watch? Is she an astronaut in training?

Nice lighting, pretty girl ... but (the big but) ... too many distractions. The watch, the shoes, the very white top, shoe color ... lesser distractions are the hand in sunlight, and the slightly overly bright background. I'd crop a bit off the top which helps lessens the bright background and fills the frame a bit more ...

She is very pretty, her hair nicely frames and sweeps down to the flowing cape ... all very graceful ... but the front is a visually jarring ... well ... mess. The very bright white blouse, a slash of exposed belly, the patch of odd black triangular cloth covering her privates, the stiff fingers pointed into the ground ... all are in conflict with the subtlety graceful and flowing head and backside.

This stuff is all so hard to see when you're in the field, working the camera and focusing on the face.

I don't hate the image, just under long and close scrutiny my eyes keep bouncing to the white blouse, the blue shoes and the shiney watch.

I have to agree with the shoe and the watch being distracting...unless its a shoe or watch ad.

The tip of her right foot big toe peaking out I noticed as well.

Really nice lighting and colors though.

Plus I know better than to try and tell a woman to change her shoes...so I am not sure there was much you could do about that.

With that being said...I'd say its better than 99.9% of the photographers out there.

The watch and shoe were the first things I noticed in the photo. Toss the watch, and go barefoot. I think this would have been a great barefooted photo! :)
It is a very good photo, all in all!!! :)

this was a shoot with a small group of friends, I didn't get to select her wardrobe as she came prepared to shoot ...that's what I had to work with. I kinda dig her shoes :D

this was a shoot with a small group of friends, I didn't get to select her wardrobe as she came prepared to shoot ...that's what I had to work with. I kinda dig her shoes :D

Your one of those shoe guys aren't you?!!:048:
:laugh2:

Most reactions

Back