Shannon

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by JDP, Sep 11, 2006.

1. JDP

JDP TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Meet Shannon, my lovely girlfriend. One of the reasons I fell in love with her were those big brown eyes. I feel it's a good use of selective coloring, but C&C are always welcome.
    Quick job, have a ton of neat pics from this weekend I plan to throw up when they're done in post-processing hehe.

[​IMG]

2. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

Good job on the PS work, however, it's a bit menacing if you don't know who it is or what they look like!

Rob

3. Johno

Johno TPF Noob!

I don't know how I feel about this one... I don't mind the selective colouring, Maybe if it wasn't soo saturated... it's also a little too detailed (Believe it or not!) too much detail Is a little unflattering, Maybe some selective blurring on part of her face. (I.E. under the eyes...etc.) I Think its an awesome concept though.

4. jocose

jocose TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I can't decide if I like the pic or not...it's kind of scary...my first thought was a cat waiting to pounce...but maybe she's that kind of girlfriend, grrrrrr :lol:

5. JDP

JDP TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Ha ha about the pouncing part!
    To detailed? Actually, I agree with you, as I was thinking the same thing. I'll mess with it some more, and try a different idea she gave me: Don't color the corneas, but emphasize the bloodshot part of her eyes, working the colors redder.