Shannon

JDP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pavleck.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Meet Shannon, my lovely girlfriend. One of the reasons I fell in love with her were those big brown eyes. I feel it's a good use of selective coloring, but C&C are always welcome.
Quick job, have a ton of neat pics from this weekend I plan to throw up when they're done in post-processing hehe.

241158131_115011a3ed_o.jpg

I don't know how I feel about this one... I don't mind the selective colouring, Maybe if it wasn't soo saturated... it's also a little too detailed (Believe it or not!) too much detail Is a little unflattering, Maybe some selective blurring on part of her face. (I.E. under the eyes...etc.) I Think its an awesome concept though.

I can't decide if I like the pic or not...it's kind of scary...my first thought was a cat waiting to pounce...but maybe she's that kind of girlfriend, grrrrrr :lol:

Ha ha about the pouncing part!
To detailed? Actually, I agree with you, as I was thinking the same thing. I'll mess with it some more, and try a different idea she gave me: Don't color the corneas, but emphasize the bloodshot part of her eyes, working the colors redder.

Most reactions

Back