Share more than photos

ehmon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I was watching a show the other day and saw that a European light bulb will last for close to a thousand years in a Canadian socket due to the fact that use 220 and we are on 110 volts so I naturally thought “I should see about getting someone to send me some”
And it got me thinking, we are all from different areas of the world, maybe other people want stuff from Canada, or wherever anyone else is.
So I decided to give this a try, I have set this thread up in hopes that we can share cheap items amongst ourselves, I say cheap because since there is no way to verify goods sent in exchange of other goods it would have to be on a “good faith” basis, in other words you would have to be willing to risk the loss of what you sent and maybe not get something in return.
Items I can think that people may be interested in might be - Canadian smokes (yes those evil things) small denominations of currency, Canadian Coca-Cola products, Canadian stamps… and various other small inexpensive items that would be cheap enough to send worldwide.
I suggest that if anyone is interested in an item in particular or if you have items to put up for trade to just post where they are from, and what they are looking for or what they have, then if anyone is interested in trading with you they can PM or e-mail you with information on the exchange.
I do nnot recommend putting personal information such as your address on here and if it is something you are concerned about maybe look into getting a PO box.

I myself would love smokes from anywhere (other than america, I can get those here already) and obviously some european lightbulbs.

One thousand years?!?! That's 8,765,812.77 hours!!! :shock: That must be some sort of superman bulb. How long would our 240v bulbs last? :mrgreen:

Ive always liked collecting special items from different places...like a traditional item that everyone has?

Artemis said:
Ive always liked collecting special items from different places...like a traditional item that everyone has?
like everday items such as Coca-Cola products and smokes? :mrgreen:

ok! So I want canadian eos 350 d :) it is waaaay cheaper there than here in PL :D:D

ehmon said:
like everday items such as Coca-Cola products and smokes? :mrgreen:

Hehe no, more like native instruments from say...africa? like my D-jemba....in fact...who would like me to record myself playing the D-jemba' one time? and put it online for you all to have a lille listen :)

Hehe I can't sing, id love too, but I honestly can't...when I go ona TS (Team Speak, is where you chat on mikes to other people) I get shouted at by my clan buddies cause im singing :(

EDIT: However...id like to hear YOU sing!

no no no Arti... you don't want to hear me singing :) hahah I'm afraid that it may make harm and damage to tpf :)

Most reactions

Back