Sharing Flickr photos...

goooner

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Am I being stuuupid again? I cant find the share button on my flickr photos,, that means I can't link them to here...

Anyone else having this 'problem'?

Yeah I just did. The share button seems to not be showing up. It's there just hidden. check the lower right of the black background.

I've always gone to view the fullsized versions of the photos and then used the url of the image and pasted it between image tags

[ img ] paste url of the photo here [ /img ]

Granted this means I don't have the auto-link-back that flickr likes you to show, but I've got a link back in my signature so I think that counts enough on that score.

Seems to work now, might be my computer at home. I tried both Firefox and Edge...

The icon is in the lower right corner as you view an image and it looks like a curved arrow pointing up and too the right:

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 2.55.27 PM.png

Once you click that, you'll get a sub-window that pops up. Pick the "BBCode" option and then select an appropriate image size. It will create a link that you copy & paste here.

Still available for me Perfectly!

Yes, the share arrow was not there for a few hours, it has been working perfectly since.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back