Sharing photos or entering contests

Renee Lund

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I loaded photos in my gallery to share. Can I enter a gallery photo in contests or to share or do I have to upload a new photo to enter in a contest?

Just be aware that many so-called "photo contests" are copyright giveaways on YOUR work.They get the $$$, you don't.

Welcome to TPF.
If it's the Photo of the month contest here, you are not allowed to enter your own photos however you may enter a photo another meter has taken that you deem worthy.

Recently we started allowing you to enter one of your own photos in the Photo of the Month contest. The photo has to be opriginally posted to TPF during the contst month.

Welcome to TPF

@zombiesniper and @snowbear and @terri maybe a little review of the rules might be in order. According to forum rules and guidelines a new person has to be a member 10 days and have 25 posts before they are allowed to vote on POTM. There is no restriction I saw on nominating or submitting your own. Given the spam potential on self nominations might be a good idea if submissions and nominations were limited to the same restrictions.

We’ll look into it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back