Sharing some vacation pix from Krakow, Poland

beautiful pics... amazing that you were able to see so much ... all so beautiful... what a magnificient city..

Whoa. Prague, too. Wonderful. Last time I was there is 31 (!) years ago...
Not sure you'll be leaving out of Frankfurt today. You might get to see more than that city plus the one I suggested you go to explore...! That volcano continues to produce his ashes and the wind is forecast to direct it all even more clearly towards Germany.

I was pretty optimistic about going home last week. I'm still here in Krakow. Never even made it to Frankfurt. That leg of the trip will probably be canceled and I will probably fly home via Munich.

I'm allegedly going home Sunday, April 26th.

wow! thanks for the post... been trying to read reviews (pros/cons) w/ this camera and i'm SOLD simply through your pictures!!

i saw a review on cnet about the overall "speed" of the camera and it's criticized as pretty slow & that it lags (shutter time, in between photos, etc.)... what is your opinion on that?

P.S. -- I was like mrpink too, i talked myself out of this p/s but your pictures are just so awesome! :meh:

Under yours lens,the city is so beautiful,i want oneday i could visit it.:thumbup:

WOW I am in love with these church interior pictures! Looks like a great vacation, thank you so much for sharing these =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back