Sharing....

PNA

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Can someone please offer direction on importing a .pps file.....A friend working at NASA Kennedy Space Center has sent me photos of Atlantis landing and I'd like to share it with the forum....

Thanks,
Paul

PPS is a Powerpoint show file (as opposed to a PPT) and will not open for editing but for display. There is a free viewer available from Microsoft for this or you can try downloading OpenOffice and see if their free version of Powerpoint equivalent can open it.

Lew

PPS is a Powerpoint show file (as opposed to a PPT) and will not open for editing but for display. There is a free viewer available from Microsoft for this or you can try downloading OpenOffice and see if their free version of Powerpoint equivalent can open it.

Lew

I'm looking for a way to bring the file into a thread, will either of these options allow that?

I think PNA can open it, he's looking for a way to share it. In that case I'd recommend uploading to file sharing site, and give people the link to download. www.4shared.com seems like it'd work.

I don't think there is a web viewer for PPT or PPS files.
If there are a bunch of images, I might extract them and repost to Slide.com as a slide show.

BTW, if you change the extention to ppt it will open up normally in Powerpoint for editing.

I tried uploading though www.4shared.com without success.

I'd be happy to email the attachment to someone and they could upload to the forum.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Hey PNA, if you send me the file I'll host it for ya for a while....An option!

Most reactions

Back