Sharp myths

Take a look at some of Bill Brant and Henri Cartier Bressons that are out of focus and they are fantastic

LOL my BAD english is not my first language LOL could a Mod can fix my mistake LOL please

All done - no idea why they can't be fixed by the OP either, but there you go.

I believe forum users can edit the title of their own thread themselves. Just click "Edit" and then "Go Advanced". At least I can.

It's easy to add softness in photoshop or with traditional darkroom printing, but you can't add sharpness.

Well there are a couple of techniques that made posible improve the pixels alignment and the photo will look more sharp. In order to fix a sharp problem in a photo I usually duplicate the Layer of the original photo then use the TOOL unsharp mask after that I created Mask over the layer and select the parts that I really need to be sharp

But, admittedly, there is something about a old/soft lens that creates a dreamy look that is a bit hard to recreate in photoshop due to the low dynamic range stored in photos.

That is true is more about the Lens Blade and curvature that made that dreamy effect right away from the camera and over the software is kind of hard to get the same quality. But again same technique duplicate the photo layer in PS apply blur/lensblur and in the advance mode you will get the dreammy effect that you are looking after you get the desire effect you can create a mask over that layer and select the parts that you want to be soft

Most reactions

New Topics

Back