Shaun Groves

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
jwdphotography.com
Shaun Groves and his band (Christian Rock, check them out: White Flag ) came to my church (Williams Trace Baptist Church in Sugar Land) to promote their new album. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures from the concert in the evening, but this is from his preview in church that morning. I was also working the video camera when I took this picture :)

WhiteFlagforum.jpg

In the evening, he played an electric guitar, and it was pretty loud, he had to tone it down for the old people in church :lol:

I've heard him in concert here in San Antonio before.
A fellow Texan, great guy. While he was here in SA he played his variation on "The Stars at Night are big and bright etc..."

nice guitar... hehe :drool:

I must say I'm jealous of you two...would have love to heard him...oh well I guess I'll wait and make you all jealous in the fall when SonicFlood comes to my campus :)

Oh, about the shot :lol: Nicely done, especially considering you were using a video camera at the same time :) Would like to see it in black and white...for some reason that just seems more concerty :lol:

Here's what I came up with :) and now I can't decide which I like better. Everybody? Let me know! ;)
WhiteFlagbwforum.jpg

btw, I know this isn't the critique gallery, but go ahead if you so choose :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back