Shawn

d30john

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
We drove 400 miles, were on the road for 17 hours and worked under 100 degree heat. It was worth it.

_MG_3902-Edit_800b.jpg

_MG_3826-Edit_800b.jpg

_MG_3548-EditBW_800b.jpg

More from this shoot at
http://d30john.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html

I was expecting a sheep ;)

Well, as interesting as these are number two is creepy for me because no offense meant to the girl, she looks like a child (except for the obvious area that says she isn't :er: ) ??

FYI, Shawn is 20 years old, 5-3" and 111 lbs. She is a small and talented lady.

Well, as interesting as these are number two is creepy for me because no offense meant to the girl, she looks like a child (except for the obvious area that says she isn't :er: ) ??

i also thought she was v young! but the photos are awsome, great shots all over your blog

You might want to tag these NSFW. That being said, I don't see how she looks so young. 2 is my favorite, I like the composition and background is really nice.

I hope you didn't think I was being negative abou tyour post at all. I wasn't implying that you were doing something strange with minors! ;) I was just saying to me personally she looked so young for that particular pose, her expression or something was childlike to me. These are very interesting and last time I checked that was a great thing in photography. :)

how did you add the dark areas around the edges? looks cool. was it done in photoshop?

Most reactions

Back