she loves me, she loves me not....

pilgrim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I don't like the placement of the daisy branch thingy's too much, but I guess that can be fixed with another shoot..

she_loves_me_not.jpg

Comments? idea's?

Troy :D

I like it a lot. I like where all of its placed, but that's me. :) good job.

The thing I love the most about the first one is the reflection and the wet look the surface the daisy is on.

The second one, i like the placements of the petals as well. but I think there are too many.

the second one has a brighter...daisy center (?) but it's too bright. The first one i fine, but maybe could be a little brighter.

The second one has too muhc room at the top. I like the crop on the second one (at the top). I like the space on the left hand side on the first one,a nd the angle of the daisy on the first one. :)

Interesting.

I like the composition and the amount of pedals in the first one. I don't however like the reflections, makes it look too fake and studio-done to me. I agree, there is too much space at the top of the second. But I do like having the daisy off to the right, instead of centered.

Like #1 a lot, other that the daisy it being on center, maybe try cropping one side or the other off

technically, #2 is more correct. But too many pedals detracts overall and it has an aura of tension.

#1 makes a strong statement for the adage "Rules are made to be broken". This shot has a calm aura about it.

The reflection and the liquid illusion is outstanding. Would you mind sharing your techniques?

The framing technique kicks ass

Nice pictures pilgram. I like the first one as well. For me the reflection works for this picture. The second one seems a little dull without the reflection. I also seems like it's floating especially that left side because there's no ground reference point.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back