She wanted something snazzy. (NSFW-ish)

thestorey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4664424667_69a64a35d5_b.jpg

4658040769_2a77f80b60_b.jpg

im really loving the tone you got on these.
very nicely done.

They're so.... cool. I want her to be warm.

And the shadows crossing under the nose are troubling.

Good concept. Good model. I'm just not buying the lighting.

-Pete

I love the second shot although I see what Christie means about the shadow under the nose. The tone of skin in the first I think is too cool. Beautiful girl.

Nice posing and good connection to the model but I agree about the lighting. It gives the tiny mustache look, which she may not even notice of course. Also in the second I would crop some of that empty space off of the left giving it more a rule of thirds look. It will draw you straight to the eyes then :)

As an afterthought, try applying the cooling filter to the background and floor only. The contrast of warm and cold colours should make for an interesting pic.

i love em. great poses. i like the color in these, but would also like to see her dark brown hair, w the white sheets. idk what it is but i like to see the fresh white bright sheets in pics like these.

Nice pose but the coloring seems a bit off. I also would like to see the sheets white and agree the shadow under the nose draws attention. On shot #2 I would like to see her re positioned a bit more to the left to fill up some of that empty space. Very nice job over all though. Beautiful girl

I like em both. Good poses and great model, but I agree with what some have said about the tones. The lighting doesn't bother me that much, but I would try tweaking the WB on these to make them seem more inviting. The colors look either under or overprocessed depending on what you were going for, but I think you can make it work with some extra time in post.

I kinda dig the lighting, it adds to the feel of it.
Agree with the above, great photos, poses, and very beautiful!

Most reactions

Back