She Watches Over Me

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is my first entry into the Darkside. I felt like B&W was appropiate, which is yet another departure from the norm for me. Hope this is fitting.

_D306383.jpg

_D306389.jpg

_D306403.jpg

_D306405.jpg

_D306400.jpg

_D306377.jpg

_D306396.jpg

_D306424.jpg

This is a small graveyard very near my house that is used by a very small nearby church. Photographically, it's not that interesting but I hope some semblance of respect is given to the residents. It was interesting light dabbling through the tress. There are one or two that I am fond of and would like to know if anyone feels the same.

Thanks for looking.

Hey...welcome to the darkside....pull up a coffin and hang out for a while. :D There is nothing wrong with these shots. Great statues, and I like that you took the chance on some different angles. :thumbup::thumbup: Something about the face in that third image I find really unique. Looks so much different that what I have seen. Wonder if it is a resemblance of the person buried there.
Great shootin ...hope to see more.

#4 :thumbup:

Cheers Chiller and abraxas.

Pickin's were slim to say the least. But that little adventure did pique an interest. Hmm, let me see, there are a few more that I had thought of in the past...yeah, I'm gonna do it. Could take some finagling though. I guess that's the fun part. :lol:

Cheers Chiller and abraxas.

Pickin's were slim to say the least. But that little adventure did pique an interest. Hmm, let me see, there are a few more that I had thought of in the past...yeah, I'm gonna do it. Could take some finagling though. I guess that's the fun part. :lol:
Once you go to the cemetery once, you will go back. :D We just got a severe thunderstorm warning...guess where Im going after work. See if I can get some nice thick clouds over the stones. :lol::lol:

These remind me of the Dr Who episode 'Blink' after seeing which you will never look at a stone angel in quite the same way again. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back