sheets??

jutowa123

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i didn't know where to post this exactly.

so you how when you go to a portrait studio, or your kids gets their pictures done at school and you get these neat little sheets of photos with one 4x6 and the rest of the space is filled with wallets. how is that done? is it a photoshop/aperture plug in or is something a photographer has to make custom and save it as a print preset? is there a separate program that does this?

is there a name for these sheets of organized photos?

N.gif
I would think there is software available for this

I create those in PhotoShop for customers. I start with a blank 8x10 canvas and then paste in the 4x6 and the 2x3 wallets. After arranging them I flatten the image and save it as a single .jpg that gets printed. Takes a couple of minutes.

If there's a way to batch this... PLEASE!! Someone enlighten me... I'm not the greatest PhotoChop technician so the way that I do it may not be the best thing ever...

Windows has a very limited print option for this
photoshop has the picture package contact sheet

70dzs1.jpg

2ezlelv.jpg

Last edited:
Arcsoft photoprinter 5 does this as well but it's also limited

* it does not let you do for example 1 4x6 and rest wallet etc..*
Download link

2rhqqnr.jpg

infx9d.jpg

s4m5j5.jpg

thanks but i rock a mac, and hate windows with every computing breath i have. with that said, i find this incredibly frustrating. macs are made for photography and all things graphic.

ok the solution is (for those who need to know). these "sheets" are called "portrait sheets" (thank you sears portraits online). there is a plug in available for download from *gasp* adobe. google contact sheet for photoshop and somewhere along the search you will find a link to the adobe downloads website, you will come across a plug in that says stuff about contact sheets and (this is what i was looking for) photo packages. download. for the mac it was a dmg file so i imagine for windows it would be a zip or an exe. for those of you who have uh gotten a copy of photoshop somehow *wink wink* there is nothing that makes you verify that you are an owner of a legit copy of the program. hope this helps noobs like me in the future.

happy shootin yall

ok the solution is (for those who need to know). these "sheets" are called "portrait sheets" (thank you sears portraits online). there is a plug in available for download from *gasp* adobe. google contact sheet for photoshop and somewhere along the search you will find a link to the adobe downloads website, you will come across a plug in that says stuff about contact sheets and (this is what i was looking for) photo packages. download. for the mac it was a dmg file so i imagine for windows it would be a zip or an exe. for those of you who have uh gotten a copy of photoshop somehow *wink wink* there is nothing that makes you verify that you are an owner of a legit copy of the program. hope this helps noobs like me in the future.

happy shootin yall

I swear I mentioned this 4 post up :er: from this one

For anyone who might find it a challenge to install the picture package plugin in Photoshop cs4
I created this tutorial video to guide you along
PS CS4 Picture Package Tutorial

Password: thephotoforum.com

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back