Shelby Cobra C&C

misskrys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
015_122.jpg

lighting seems to a little harsh bottom of photo. i like the subject. got any photos of the whole car?

^ditto! More pics of the whole car are definitely welcomed ;)

I agree this is an excellent subject but I feel the composition is not very appealing. Im afraid I can't explain why. There is just something missing in this shot. I think something highlighting the curves and stance of the car or a wide shot of the grill with all the chrome would have been great.

best wishes

lighting seems to a little harsh bottom of photo.

note to self: no more shooting at high noon :thumbup:

these were all taken about 5 years ago on film. if I had my DSLR (which I'm getting this summer :D) and know what I know now, I would have shot so much of this car.

here's two more. these are SOOC, for the most part.
012_9.JPG

014_11.JPG

I feel like picasa takes some of the image quality away. like colour gets duller and such. anyone know why? or have any suggestions?

It is NOT a Shelby Cobra but a Shelby GT350 Mustang. The Shelby Cobra was originally a British built A/C that Carrol Shelby purchased and brought over and stuffed Ford parts into. Now, as to the originally posted picture. It's a nice shot better suited for a brochure cover, more context is needed. Is this a cropping of a larger photo? Getting really good shots of cars in a crowded car show is hard. Isolating one car from all the background "noise" is next to impossible so all of the pics start to be homogenized.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back