img4092016vf9.jpg

img4118003nz7.jpg

img4234006bq3.jpg

img4239007fc4.jpg

img4317009ag4.jpg

img4379012fj8.jpg

img4832014ze7.jpg

img4917015yb8.jpg

I love photography the most when it tells a story. Photojournalism is probably my favorite kind of photography. I love this series as a whole and as I have said here before; there are strong images and weak images in all series, but I look at the entire set as one thought. I think you have captured that emotion.

Good coverage. I like the first image the most with the eighth coming in right behind that one.

he edited it. It was a shot of a chair and sneekers!!!

Why did you drop the first shot?!?

it's back... that was weird!

I just like it. No particular reason I guess... it's an "art is subjective thing"? I love the composition and the contrasting materials int he shot. Old flooring and door, plastic chair and new shoes all combined in an eclectic mix.

I'd shoot something like that!

it's back... that was weird!

I just like it. No particular reason I guess... it's an "art is subjective thing"? I love the composition and the contrasting materials int he shot. Old flooring and door, plastic chair and new shoes all combined in an eclectic mix.

I'd shoot something like that!

Yes I was wondering had it stirred something in you personally. It seemed like you moved away from the usual photography palabra, forgot yourself for a moment and spoke straight from the heart.

It has a certain stillness or peacefulness in it for me too. I would struggle to pick a favourite but I think if they were advertisements for moments to attend I would go for #6 with the two boys concentrating on the game. It reminds me of that feeling unison you seldom experience when you grow up.

Yes I was wondering had it stirred something in you personally.

Well... yes and no. I kind of think that's the whole point OF photography; to be stirred. As far as "does that bring back personal memories", no.

I like the entire series, can't find fault, can't pick a favorite. I like the feeling of kids being kids. Thanks for sharing.

New shoes in the first picture, and then nearly none of the kids are wearing shoes.

Nicely done..

WOW now thats photo journalism... The only thing I dont love are the last two. There sort of upbeat, and the rest are sort of down.

This is an excellent series. The B&W shots carry much more emotional impact than the color shots, in my opinion. The composition is dead-on in all of them, especially #'s 2 and 7.

Way to go.

Most reactions

Back