shera man haters club meeting

ceno2000

I AM PUNK ROCK!!
Reaction score
well girls i am calling this meeting to say that the president of this club (alanis morrisette) is leaving us

she is engaged to be married! since her departure i would think that we will have to pick up the slack

and to any of the guys (especially you mcdowdy) i mean no harm i love men-except when yall choose to act like asses

tons of love and kisses
christina

well, i agree...99% of the time we are asses...but not me.

promise.

md

I'm with MD on this one, most guys are jerks, but there are good ones out there too. Most of the time the girls konw we're out there, but always say "oh I don't want to ruin the friendship" or "You to nice for me" etc. etc....

So I can't say its entirely the guys fault :D

Love ya ladies!

Ags , it probably SEEMS like women only go for the bad boys...
Without turning this into an essay , lets just say IMO that its all about chemistry baybay !
Doesnt matter if the persons a 'nice' or 'wild' type , there has to be a spark somewhere ;)

defanitly so i am all about passion-if there is no fire i dont think it will work

You know only a very small portion of her work was directed at man hating. I think only the one album, maybe 2. She has had like 3-4 albums out since her man hating days and they all sucked. Perhaps she should feel the hate again, I am a guy and i enjoyed it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back