Shes back

Artemis

Just Punked Himself
Reaction score
Website
www.falcon-eye.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I must celebreate, w00t, shes back from egypt and OK!...but now I think ill have to wait till monday to see her...drat.

Main thing is, shes ok! hehe sorry had to celebrate...

Glad she arrived back safe and sound!

awww.....Arty's heart is going pitter patter! :heart: Hang in there, buddy, you'll see her soon! She's back and safe and sound, probably tons to tell you. It'll be worth the wait. :)

YAY! Glad to hear that she's back safe. I hadn't realised she'd gone to Egypt! Pretty scary some of the stuff that goes on there sometimes.

And i reckon Monday is gonna be a great day to see her! ya know why? coz it's my birthday then too! hehehe... so of course it'll be a loooovely day!

Have fun!

ohh cool, itll be a great day then.
Gonna take her shopping and to see a film, and ive said that I will go in the clothe shops to *Shudder*

Artemis said:
...and ive said that I will go in the clothe shops to *Shudder*

You think that's scary? Wait till you get dragged into the underwear store! :D
You might cop some filthy looks but you get used to it.

Underwear stores! Strewth! hehe. Actually, Adrian loves going into the lingerie shops - he picks out just what he wants for me... and of course I never buy it. Crazy boy.

Xmetal said:
You think that's scary? Wait till you get dragged into the underwear store! :D
You might cop some filthy looks but you get used to it.

Im trying to see how thats bad in any way...common...tell me im at a loss...

I've spent many a day going round clothes shops with various women and believe me when I say it's indecisiveness that gets you down.. Your best bet is to find a good place to sit somewhere near the changing rooms and get comfortable :) On the plus side of course you may get to see your girl in some very nice outfits and be able to dish out so constructive comments about how you'd like to see her dress.

Scurra said:
I've spent many a day going round clothes shops with various women and believe me when I say it's indecisiveness that gets you down.. Your best bet is to find a good place to sit somewhere near the changing rooms and get comfortable :) On the plus side of course you may get to see your girl in some very nice outfits and be able to dish out so constructive comments about how you'd like to see her dress.

A true man, sir, lemme shake your hand!

Most reactions

Back