Shes back

Scurra said:
I've spent many a day going round clothes shops with various women and believe me when I say it's indecisiveness that gets you down.. Your best bet is to find a good place to sit somewhere near the changing rooms and get comfortable :) On the plus side of course you may get to see your girl in some very nice outfits and be able to dish out so constructive comments about how you'd like to see her dress.

This is a very valid point, girls like it when you assist them when shopping for clothes, I've been out with some of my female friends on shopping expeditions and they've dragged me into clothing stores asking for a 'male point of view'. They like it when you're honest and direct...don't dodge the salad, if the top they're wearing makes them look like a $2 whore then say it! Just don't tell they they look fat. :meh:

Xmetal said:
This is a very valid point, girls like it when you assist them when shopping for clothes, I've been out with some of my female friends on shopping expeditions and they've dragged me into clothing stores asking for a 'male point of view'. They like it when you're honest and direct...don't dodge the salad, if the top they're wearing makes them look like a $2 whore then say it! Just don't tell they they look fat. :meh:

"Baby, you look like the kind of girl I could pick up on the street corner for £1.50, but a very thin one"

Ahh we've created a monster!

Basically, she dumped me, but meh, her loss, I cant be arsed to care cause it happens with all girls I go out with, even down to the same time.
Screw it, who cares? I cant be arsed...

Ohhh dan, I'm so sorry to hear that. Go find a nice big pillow to punch or take a nice big relaxing bubble bath (they're sooo much fun). I hope you're ok!

And you know the saying.... There's always more fish in the sea.

PlasticSpanner said:
Fraggin and Gibbin!

Yep! That'd cure most annoying things! :lol:

Hope there was lots of blood & gore! (I play Action Quake 3 :drool: )

Yep, few headshots, then stab em up with a knife...

Most reactions

Back