shhhhhh

It's a great capture.
I think it would work both if you cloned the lights to save the pattern at top and/or if you crop to pano just below the lights - would give it a cloister-like feeling. Very cool Jon. :thumbup:

I agree with everything ppl have said. The photo is beautiful, but i have one crit: The photo is leaning to the right, im a bit of a perfectionist and it was the first thing i noticed when it loaded. Keep up the good work,

Mart.

I just saw this! Wow Jon, It almost looks like a giant Pano! I love this one. Well I love all your work, but I really love this one the best......at least till the next one. Teehee!

thanks Cindy. OK here's an edit to yalls suggestions:

32167374-L.jpg

Ok, I just have to say this......I like the first one better. I loved the ceiling just as you had it and I think you lost some impact with the crop, IMHO

It's too small. I can't see. It's these old granny eyes of mine. I have a script for bifocals but haven't filled them yet. It's a biatch getting old!

geez Raymond (resident PS guru), that looks awesome. thanks for having the interest!

Hey i like Raymods verysion.. thats a very neato clone dude!
i like being able to see that circular pattern.. nice work.. and still a gorgeous pic :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back