No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
THEY ARE BACK !!!!

Otters !

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Awww!
The otters are back (is the airshow season over for good this year, really?)

Photo 1! Love it! Just LOVE IT!

LaFoto said:
Awww!
The otters are back (is the airshow season over for good this year, really?)

No no no no. Airshows at the weekend and Zoo's on tuesdays

LaFoto said:
Photo 1! Love it! Just LOVE IT!

If you want I can email you a high res version tomorrow

u should see losts house otters and planes everwhere he needs to move that hercules taking up alot of room

the real slim aidy said:
u should see losts house otters and planes everwhere he needs to move that hercules taking up alot of room

Who told you?

Wait till you see the Otter wingwalking photo shoot I'm planning to do :lmao:

awwwwe these are just ADORABLE!! :)

You were telling them one of your jokes weren't you! and they got bored - I know the feeling how many times have I nodded off, hope you never took my photo when I did - see you're going back into 'cute' mode. You've been like this ever since you went to see 'Ring of Bright Water' admit it.
I think you should post some of the 'Stoat' images you got last weekend - make a nice change to bloody Otters

FOTO-GRAFFIC said:
You were telling them one of your jokes weren't you! and they got bored - I know the feeling how many times have I nodded off, hope you never took my photo when I did - see you're going back into 'cute' mode. You've been like this ever since you went to see 'Ring of Bright Water' admit it.
I think you should post some of the 'Stoat' images you got last weekend - make a nice change to bloody Otters

Very good Ray, did you have help with that reply or did you spend all day thinking that one up :lol:

I think your find my jokes have stood the test of time :confused: yes I know they are old

Now what it is is that the Canon EOS 1D mk2 has a special custom function CF6 if you set option 3 it goes into "cute mode"

As for the Stoat photos they are for a select few only ;)

Hoppy said:
where did you get these shots from?

????? from my compact flash card, where else???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

London Zoo my dear hoppy friend

Antarctican said:
LOVE these shots!!!! (and the banter) Number 1 and 3 are my faves.

Number 1 is where I want to be right now

Most reactions

Back