Shine some light on this nobb here?

ok i appreciate all the advise and info. I thank you all, i will try to learn more on D40. I Hope its ok if i can change the subject to some "tips and tricks" with the D40. Ive been tryin to figure out how to take night shots, what kinda settings do i have to apply on it?

I Hope its ok if i can change the subject to some "tips and tricks" with the D40. Ive been tryin to figure out how to take night shots, what kinda settings do i have to apply on it?
The most important thing you need for night photography is a good tripod. Put your camera into Manual Mode, set the ISO to 200, set the aperture to f/11 and make adjustments to your shutter speed to get the image.

Learn Night Photography

Photography At Night - Tips And Techniques

Night Photography - Bright Lights And Bold Colors

How To Photograph At Night

used SB-600 (you might need a couple more dollars)

The most important thing you need for night photography is a good tripod. Put your camera into Manual Mode, set the ISO to 200, set the aperture to f/11 and make adjustments to your shutter speed to get the image.

Learn Night Photography

Photography At Night - Tips And Techniques

Night Photography - Bright Lights And Bold Colors

How To Photograph At Night

WOW i love these sites u refferd me too! :mrgreen:Thanks man!.. oh and by the way, i like your choice of anime:thumbup:

If you are looking for tele, save up 16x the amount and get the 70-200. Otherwise, look at the 50. Also, the 35G is a good option for the D40.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back