Shirt/Jeans

HanPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
fashion2.jpg
fashion.jpg

Weekend "fashion" lookalike photo shoot.

Lighting looks flat in the first shot, but looks pretty great on the second one. May I ask why you chose to remove all but just a little color? Personally I think you took that just a bit too far, and these would really benefit from bringing that color back with just a little bit of desaturation.

Thanks. First shot main light: is 3 strip light front of a model, triangle formation. Thats why light look flat,(ringflash lookalike, but not that hard light) my first time to try that kind of lightning setup. Second shot main light is 120cm octa whit grid.
Image processing in these pictures is cooler whitebalance plus couple of adjustment in ps.
Why remove almost all color and twist cooler whitebalance .?? I dont know.. Cool looks??

Thanks. First shot main light: is 3 strip light front of a model, triangle formation. Thats why light look flat,(ringflash lookalike, but not that hard light) my first time to try that kind of lightning setup. Second shot main light is 120cm octa whit grid.
Image processing in these pictures is cooler whitebalance plus couple of adjustment in ps.
Why remove almost all color and twist cooler whitebalance .?? I dont know.. Cool looks??
I don't think it looks that cool brother. I personally would bring the color back into the shot, and bring the temperature back up a notch. I would also scrap the first shot. I just don't see the lighting as something that is flattering your model.

Really like the second one. I quite like the dulled colours, but think you may have slightly overcooked the eyes. They look very "dry".

Most reactions

Back