Shoedumas' Personal Site

Looks really good, a few thoughts I had

Why shoedumas.ctardi.com? Why not just shoedumas.com or ctardi.com? To me using a subdomain as your main url looks unprofessional, reminds me of free web hosting I suppose

I would put your name in your header image, I see it's below it, but I'd incorporate it into the header, and also keep the headers the same between site and forum, gives it a more uniform appearance.

My only other comment is on the Gallery, it doesn't look like it goes with your site, looks like you just stuck it in there, I would remove the outer table around the Gallery, then set that background to transparent so the body's background shows through, then center it. Or you might try removing both backgrounds and tables (at least the borders of the tables) so it looks more integrated and free flowing, just a thought though.

And that weird "To the overview" button, I can't even figure out what it is, but it looks really out of place to me.

You have a really nice site though, good job :)

I will probably be preaching this until I die ('cause nobody ever listens)... but most people over 40 do not like (and sometimes can't) read reverse type... white letters on a black background.

I'll try and give more specific comments later.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back