Shoot for 365

Discussion in 'Photo Assignments & Technical Challenges' started by artreuo, Jan 1, 2009.

1. artreuo

artreuo TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    I'm not sure if this was the correct forum.

Anyway, the 365 Project is a project where I am to take a photo every day for the next year and upload it onto my flickr and add into this project.

I'm going for at least a shutterclick a day with the photo uploaded whenever possible. I am not going to be able to upload every day, but I will definitely shoot a photo every day.

I'm looking for feedback on everything people feel like giving feedback for.

My Goals

-Continue to work on framing shots in my mind and turning them into the shot I want
    -Increase my flexibility as a photographer
    -Make a bond with my camera to learn more about it
    -Work on my weak point
    -Just improve as a photographer in general

This is going to be a hard project to complete, but I am going to try the best I can. It's going to take a lot of support. I would highly appreciate if some of you can help me out with that.

Well, here goes nothing, wish me luck.

2. artreuo

artreuo TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    January 1, 2009
    [​IMG]
    1 of 365 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Today, January 1, 2009. The first photo, of many to come. I couldn't really find a better way to represent today, than a photo of a friend with his New Year's gear.

3. artreuo

artreuo TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    January 2, 2009.
    [​IMG]
    2 of 365 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

January 2, 2009. I'm not very pleased with this photo. I had to sneak outside with my brother's camera, and hurry and find a shot. This was all I could find. I had to hurry and upload this and put it back, and then go to a friend's house.

I'm upset about this, but it's not all that bad...is it?

4. artreuo

artreuo TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    January 3, 2009
    [​IMG]
    3 of 365 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

January 3, 2009. I think this is my favorite picture so far. I slept in until 4:15 today. I hurried and got up, got dressed, and ran outside to shoot a photo of the day. I really aimed to get a good nature shot, but my dog, Foots, was just sitting there, I think it was a good photo.

How about you?

5. inTempus

inTempus TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    You cut his bum off! :)

6. pcon

pcon TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Artreuo,

This is an awesome idea! I was thinking of doing a project like this after coming across this site called San Diego Daily Photo. I think Photo Projects like this are awesome.

Keep it up, I am interested to see the pictures you take, and how they develop overtime!

7. artreuo

artreuo TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yes, I was sort of upset about doing so, but I don't mind it much. I was happy with this photo. I loved the depth of field in this one.

Thanks. I've been lacking the support needed to actually care through with this project. It seems as if I was posting them to ghost forums and no one was really viewing the photos.

8. inTempus

inTempus TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    I'm checking in every day, keep it up! I might have to do the same... and post it on my blog. I'm just scared of the commitment. :)

9. pcon

pcon TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    LOL, I know what you mean! What happens if I get sick? Do I just take a picture of me sick, laying in bed? :lol:

10. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Subscribing....

11. artreuo

artreuo TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Believe me guys, it's going to be hard for me. Currently I'm not shooting with my camera. I have a Nikon D70, but I'm still waiting to receive it. The only camera I have to shoot with, is my brother's Canon Digital Rebel XT. I love shooting with it, but I'm not supposed to. He has forbidden me to use his camera, so I have been sneaking out every day, getting a shot, uploading, and then putting it back in its resting place. It's hard to do, but I'm hoping to get my camera here soon. The estimated date of arrival is January 7th. Can't wait.

Also, I got a blogspot just for this project. I will still post it in this thread, but you can also follow it here,
    http://shootfor365.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much for support guys! I know it's going to be needed to get through this thing.

12. artreuo

artreuo TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    January 4, 2009
    [​IMG]
    Larger

January 4, 2009. I'm not entirely too sure about this photo. It was hard to shoot. Since I am very limited, and have a small time limit and spot to shoot in. It's very hard to get a good shot.

Good news though! Dr. Dumbass finally mailed my camera. The estimated date of delivery is January 7th. I can't wait! Lets all just hope that the camera comes to me in good condition and it works fine, like stated.