paraddox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20090120032225_loredana-1.jpg

20090120032138_bianca-1.jpg

20090121041803_sonia-1.jpg

this images where shot in a club and the girls in them ar participating in a contest for a TV show that has as the prize a job for the TV station

i'll post post more images as soon as i get to work on the a little...

C&C welcome

no 3 is a real nice shot - location, pose and angle are very magazine like

in the first one the light is distracting from the left and second one she doesn't look too happy or even that good tbh.

no 3 is a real nice shot - location, pose and angle are very magazine like

in the first one the light is distracting from the left and second one she doesn't look too happy or even that good tbh.

thanks.... the second one was kind of upset and that reflected in all my shots unfortunately...

in the first one the light is there intentionally....i was reading about "breaking the rules" and i thought i'd try something different...

i'll post some more shots later on today...

and here are shots of the other two girls

20090121231111_adriana-1.jpg

20090122001923_ramona-1.jpg

I agree with the previous poster - the 3rd shot in the first set is great. The lighting is nice - and the shadows are nicely (strategically) placed. The light in the first shot doesn't bother me, but I don't think the angle is all that flattering - her legs look a bit large. Girl #2, with her being upright, would've looked more natural with her knees place a bit further apart.

In the 2nd set, the first picture is nice, but not at all fitting with the rest. I'm guessing she wasn't comfortable at all. The second shot is good - but the positioning of her body doesn't look natural or comfortable. While I appreciate the modesty of keeping her knees together since she's sitting down (thank you!), it might have looked more natural to let her sit more comfortably and shoot her from the side.

Most of these issues have more to do with the subjects than with you, I think. Were these taken toward the beginning of the session?

I think with all of the shots you could try a little bit of softening in photoshop to let their skin look smoother and less oily. And I also agree with what's been said about the models looking uncomfortable, nothing you can really do. You did well!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back