Shoot i did recently in abandanded building.(NSFW)

atmsanchez

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a model i have used many times she is great and i love her eyes. C&C welcome
3508292023_28925b6647_b.jpg

3508289813_033357b88b_b.jpg

3508289303_a30907223a_b.jpg

3508288461_90f65901bc_b.jpg

3509097812_fc5c34344a_b.jpg

3509097812_fc5c34344a_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd one is my favorite

i dont have any critques. sorry

ooooooo tan lines kill em! I think the ones with the paint... you just missed. Its either all or nothing and i felt these fell short. My personal feeling is there should have been more paint, on her face, hands. etc

I like the series, Beautiful Model (Sexy Eyes), Great Location.

#1 That Dead on look is killer...

#2 I dont care for the pose and the missing space bottom left looks like its throwing the light off.

#3 Her outside arm Elbow is smudged also with those eyes, i wish she was looking at me.

#4 Too much space at the top, it adds nothing to the shot. If you crop it, it would bring her closer :thumbup:

#5 Same thing small crop from the top...

I also thing all of them arent as sharp as they could be....These are just my opinions, I am by know means a pro.

#2 is the best imo, lighting is perfect, what setup did you use? Oh and tell her to get a tan if she's going to be posing nude(ish).

Thanks for the comments, i agree with the tan lines, but i am still happy how they came out.
To answer the question on the setup, i used a D300 with Tamron 17-50 2.8 with an sb600 on a stand with an white umbrella.

Agree about the focusing. Looks like they are focused on the wall, instead of her eyes. It may just be due to the sharp detail in the pattern on the wall. One reason I dont care for small images in digital cameras, it makes it harder to focus on the eyes. So Id use a zoom lens, with manual focusing and zoom in on the eyes.

Like # 1 also, a closeup of her face, focused on the eyes could be dyno-mite. Personally feel the paint is distracting. But that is my personal taste only. If it seemed like there was more "reason" for it, like paint ball gun shots, that might be different, but could cause bruising. :violin:

Tan Lines Kill some of those shots. The paint on her seems like u guys where trying to hard

funny thing they where a bunch of people playing paintball there and they had a hard time shooting with her there,lol

It seems to me like you centered all of the shots. I would experiment with different angles and framing and get away from the straight on centered shots.

Interesting concept though, minus the tan lines. :)

I thought there was a little more than could be done with the images to enhance their color and appearance. Here's a slight edit, I hope you don't mind since your "ok to edit" flag isn't set. If you want me to delete it, I will.

sample_edit_1.jpg

nah i dont mind i like the way u edited her face it does pop out more

The only one I like is the first one. The paint on her body somewhat matches some on the wall and you can make a connection in your mind.

2 and 3, except for a couple handprints, there is no connection between the paint on her and that on the walls. So what is this paint on her?

The rest, sorry, the tan lines are horrible and I don't get the point of taking her shirt off if she's going to cross her arms over her chest.

Your light is quite good so you need to start working on your composition and the details. The last three, the window in the back annoys me a bit and it would have easy enough to get rid of it by changing your angle somewhat. And, last, as tharmsen said, she's centered in all the photos. Don't be afraid to try the rule of third.

I thought there was a little more than could be done with the images to enhance their color and appearance. Here's a slight edit, I hope you don't mind since your "ok to edit" flag isn't set. If you want me to delete it, I will.

Good Job, just what I was thinking in my comment.

Most reactions

Back